A couple of weeks ago at school, Cady got to wear an "occupational hat" and tell about it. She wore this nurse hat and proudly told her teachers that her mommy is a nurse. She loved telling them about the little babies I take care of at work. She always asks me who I take care of and loves hearing all the babies names. Is she a little nurse in the making???
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Hat Day
A couple of weeks ago at school, Cady got to wear an "occupational hat" and tell about it. She wore this nurse hat and proudly told her teachers that her mommy is a nurse. She loved telling them about the little babies I take care of at work. She always asks me who I take care of and loves hearing all the babies names. Is she a little nurse in the making???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment