Monday, May 5, 2008

Still sitting!!

We have been waiting for a really really long time for Austin to sit independently. Today during therapy it finally happened. Austin sat for 30 minutes... all by himself... while PLAYING too!! I think he probably screwed up what Dana had planned for therapy but oh well!! She did get a little fine motor stuff in when he decided to try putting the puzzles pieces in... and again surprised us with some amazing circle pieces. It was the neatest experience!! Sorry again about the sideways... I'll have to figure that out soon!!!



For those of you who don't know, the average age for sitting for kids with JS is 18 months... Austin is 17 months and 9 days!!! And yes, I have tears in my eyes!!!

1 comment:

Don Neal said...

GO AUSTIN!! You are such a big boy!! We love you so much! We are so proud of you!