Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nathan's birhtday party

We were invited to the Bounce Zone to celebrate Nathan's birthday. Nathan's mommy works with me and alot of my work friends and their kids came to play. Cady loved jumping and bouncing and sliding around. And Austin was just as humorous to watch!!

Nathan and Cady. I hardly saw Cady when we were there. She was off and running with the boys!
I found a safe place for Austin to sit and bounce. He had a blast! I also went down the big slide with him... let's start again. I walked through a very challenging obsticle course carrying Austin, then climbed to the top of the GINORMOUS slide. He had such fun and started signing more!!
Erin's girls Addison and Ava are definete Mama's girls... attached at the hip!
Debbi's daughter Kaela jumped right in and started to play.
WHEEEEE!!! That's Cady... going at warp speed down the slide.
Debbi and Makenna going down the slide... BLACKMAIL!!
Oh thanks mom! That was fun!
Austin was loving the balls!
Kim's Anna is trying to catch her breath! I know how you feel girl!!

No comments: