Thursday, January 1, 2009

HE CAME!!

Despite being up late, the kids were awake very early Christmas morning. Cady woke up at 7am but we managed to stay in bed til 730a when we woke Austin up. Cady had already found the presents that Santa had left in her room and under her Christmas tree upstairs... Webkinz ornaments for her and a train for Austin. Cady couldn't wait to get downstairs to see what else Santa brought! Instead of explaining everything, enjoy these pics from our exciting morning!
This is "I wanna be a doctor Barbie" that comes with 2 little babies... "like Mommy's work babies!!"
This is Austin's Bilibo toy... he can sit in it, rock on it, put things in it, put stuff under it, put toys in the holes... super cool and really fun! Go SANTA!!
Cady made Dan and I gifts at school again this year. Dan got this really cute rug. The snowmen are actually her footprints (toes on the bottom) and it says "There's snowman like you Dad!"
.I got this apron with a handprint wreath. "Hands down mom, you're the best!" Her teachers are just amazing!
This one needs some explanation too. Santa brought another silly game this year called Horton hears a Who. After you spin, you move the timer around the board til you get to the clover space. Whoever lands on it has to put on the silly Horton hat and crawl, flap or tiptoe to find a colored clover that is hidden around the room. You have to pick up the clover using only the hat!! Really silly and really fun!



1 comment:

knuts2knit said...

Ally got a Bilibo too! (bright green) Most people don't know what they are and say. . ."what the heck is THAT thing?" LOL! Ally has used it for many things. When we first saw it, she asked what it was. I asked her what SHE thought it was. She paused. . .and said decidedly "It's for babies" and proceeded to pile 3 or 4 babies in it. .LOL! Cady and Austin got a TON! Happy playing!
I updated our blog somewhat though I still have some catch-up to do :)
Check it out when you have a chance- www.bjmphoto.com/blog
(((HUGS))) from Ohio Ellen & Ally