See, we have been working on this for a while. Every time we try, Austin gets really irritated and mad. He starts failing his arms around and yelling. He pushes the cup away!! This was truly amazing, watching him do it all by himself... with his favorite little cheerleader right by his side!! Good job therapist, Cady
Friday, April 25, 2008
Another first
Last night I was busy fixing dinner. Austin was in his swing cranking up a storm. Not wanting to stop what I was doing, I asked Cady to try to give him a drink of milk to pacify him til dinner. Next thing I know, he's holding the cup all by himself... and DRINKING!!!

See, we have been working on this for a while. Every time we try, Austin gets really irritated and mad. He starts failing his arms around and yelling. He pushes the cup away!! This was truly amazing, watching him do it all by himself... with his favorite little cheerleader right by his side!! Good job therapist, Cady
!!
See, we have been working on this for a while. Every time we try, Austin gets really irritated and mad. He starts failing his arms around and yelling. He pushes the cup away!! This was truly amazing, watching him do it all by himself... with his favorite little cheerleader right by his side!! Good job therapist, Cady
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment