Friday, April 25, 2008

RETIRED!!

On July 3rd, 2007, we picked up Austin's helmet. It has been a total whirlwind of highs and lows with that silly hat. That hat is stinky, sweaty and gross. We began to think it was holding Austin back from moving around on the floor, sitting up and sleeping at night. The past couple of months, Austin was so mad everytime we put his helmet on. We took Austin for his final measurements on Monday. His numbers really haven't changed much at all since November. Nelson put the helmet on Austin just briefly to see how it fits and boy was Austin ticked!! It was really nice to hear them say that he was all done. Dan and I had already decided that we were done and just wanted the 'professionals' to agree with our decision.
When we got home from AOI, I knew I had come one thing to do. I needed to change the stickers on Austin's hat just one more time...

No comments: