Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Austin's first time-out

What a bad mom am I???!!! Austin has developed quite the little attitude as his second birthday is quickly approaching. When he gets frustrated or upset, instead of telling me what he wants, he has started throwing this ridiculous tantrums!! I am still waiting for a call from CPS as I'm sure the neighbors are wondering what is going on. So last week in the middle of one of his fits, I toke him to the front room for time out. He didn't even try to move! He cried for about a minute then calmed down. After his drama, he told me he signed drink and all was well!! Hope this helps control the little devil inside of him that he obviously got from his DAD!!

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

Okay, that first picture of him is TOO CUTE!!! I don't believe that he ever throws a fit...