Austin has had a little cold lately and frequently is blowing little chunks out of his nose. Cady always freaks out at this! Well this morning, we were driving to school...
Cady: Oh no mommy!! A boogie!!!
Mommy: It's okay, there's nothing I can do about it while I'm driving.
Cady: Oh, it's yellow...
Mommy: We'll be at school soon. Just tell him not to touch it.
Cady: Austin! No touch!!!
So we pull into the parking lot at school. I jump out, Kleenex in hand. I crawl into the backseat only to dig this morning's SCRAMBLED EGGS out of my son's nose.
Cady: Oh no mommy!! A boogie!!!
Mommy: It's okay, there's nothing I can do about it while I'm driving.
Cady: Oh, it's yellow...
Mommy: We'll be at school soon. Just tell him not to touch it.
Cady: Austin! No touch!!!
So we pull into the parking lot at school. I jump out, Kleenex in hand. I crawl into the backseat only to dig this morning's SCRAMBLED EGGS out of my son's nose.
1 comment:
LOL! Love it! Maybe he was saving it for later? Ally woke us up in the middle of the night last week. .we heard her on the monitor kind of whimpering and whining. Bryan went up to check on her and she held her hand out and kept saying 'stuck' In the dark, Bryan could see that she was not 'stuck' in any way. . so he finally reached out in the semi-dark and grabbed her hand only to find that a humongous booger was STUCK to her hand and she didn't know what to do. . .LOL! I miss talking to you! We need to catch up!
Ellen
www.bjmphoto.com/blog
Post a Comment