Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Interview with a five year old

While goofing off on facebook today, I decided to do a little interview with Cady... here are the results....

1. What is something mom always says to you?

"No"

2. What makes mom happy?

"when I don't get time outs"

3. What makes mom sad?

"when I get a time out"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

"when you tickle me"

5. What was your mom like as a child?

"liked to play Barbies"

6. How old is your mom?

"30"

7. How tall is your mom?

"I don't know, should we measure you?"... and she has the tape measure out

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

"scrapbook with Cady"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

"sleep"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

"a princess"

11. What is your mom really good at?

"magic"

12. What does your mom do for a job?

"helping babies get better"

13. What is your mom's favorite food?

"grapes"

14. What do you and your mom do together?

"scrapbook all the time"

15. How are you and your mom the same?

"we have the same skin color"

16. How are you and your mom different?

"I have little girl toys and you don't"

17. How do you know your mom loves you?

"because you're a mom"

18. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

"our house"

19. What is your favorite thing to hear your mom sing?

"Yankee doodle".... not really sure about that one

20. What food does your mom make that you love?

"pancakes"


Oh the things Cady says!!!

No comments: