Monday, September 14, 2009

9/11

Pretense... there is a book that Cady and I read called "My mommy is magic". Everytime something amazing to her happens, I tell her its because "your mommy is magic!"

Align Center So here is the conversation we had in the car a few days ago....


Cady~ Mommy, what are those people doing on the bridge with the flags??
Mommy~ A long time ago, some people did some bad things and lots of people got hurt. So every year on September 11th, people come out with flags to remember the people that got hurt.

A few minutes later...

Cady~ Was I borned yet when those people got hurt?
Mommy~ No, not yet.
Cady~ Was I in your tummy??
Mommy~ No, not yet.
Cady~ Well how did I get in your belly anyways??
Mommy~ It's just some magic that God does, honey.
Cady~ Is that like your kinda magic, Mommy??
Mommy~ Yeah, kinda....


Oh, MY!!!

No comments: