Thought I would give this 10 on Tuesday a try since I do have a lot of random pics and stories to share!
1- King Austin is really into sitting in front of the mirror staring at himself. He loves his king crown and frequently can be found with necklaces, sunglasses or headbands as accessories!
3. Austin has a new found love of Hi Ho Cherry-o!! He, Cady and Dana love to take turns spinning and playing!
4. Austin has also been brushing up on his fine motor skills by stringing foam beads! This was a major task that he hated and protested! Now he thinks he's hot stuff!!
5. Cady continues to be an amazing big sister! She loves to read books to her little brother!
6. Cady was just dying to start decorating for Christmas. One of her favorite things to put up is the nativity scene. I'm so glad that she remembers why we celebrate Chrstimas.
7. Happy Thanksgiving! We went to Aunt Mary's and Uncle Kenny's house to enjoy dinner with our family. I'm so grateful to spend the day with my amazing family! Just look at the smile on that sweet little boy!! We took his walker over. Boodaddy had tears in his eyes as Austin walked across the living room to see him! Just something else to be thankful for!
8. Austin has also figured out how to get on his hands and knees. He gets so proud of himself!!! "I did it" he says everytime!!
9. More decorating fun!! Cady was such a cheeseball! Austin just loved all the balls! He tried so hard to get them on the tree and occasionally succeeded. He discovered a tractor ornament... well, let's just say that one never made it on the tree!
10. We all decorated the big tree together. I loved watching Cady hang up the ornaments and help Austin out. Austin laid many many ornaments on a single branch! Too funny!! Daddy even put the star on top of the tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment