I took little man to AOI this morning for a follow-up check on his helmet. Before he got his helmet, they did measurements and he had an 18mm difference between the sides of his head (that number should be really really low). In only 6 weeks, his measurement difference is down to 14mm!! YEAH BUBBY!! They adjusted a little part on the inside of the hat wear it rubs his little head. When I asked how much longer they thought he would wear the hat, they said it just depends on how fast his head continues to grow. The average is 3-8 months. We go back again next month for more measurements and adjustments.
I really think he's working on some teeth. He had a low grade temp over the weekend and is chewing on everything in sight!! He didn't eat his baby food really well most of last week but he made up for it yesterday!! He totally pigged out! I haven't seen anything just yet but we're on the look out for some teeth! I'll have to post some pics later today when we get home! Hope you are all having a great week!!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment