Hello all!! I decided to get on the web world of "blogging" and create a way for everyone to keep up with what's going on at our house! I'll be able to post pictures and updates and you all can look in whenever you want!
So... here are a few pics from our mini-vacation to Bloomington! (Yes, Boodaddy did go down the slide!) We had a great time and surprisingly the kids both did great away from home. We really hope to make it back there before Cady starts school again.
Cady will be in the three-year old class at Green Valley Church of Christ this year. She'll quite possibly be the oldest kid in the class which might actually be good for her. The academics she's got down... writing all her letters, trying to read books to me and Austin... but this could be really good for her socially. She's really excited to go to a new school with new friends and new teachers. There are only 7 or 8 kids in the class so that'll be nice too. They go on lots of field trips and I can't wait to go with her!!
Austin is doing well and is (for the most part) a very happy baby. He's wearing his helmet ~23 hours a day and and (for the most part) doesn't seem to mind it. He's moving around alot and rolling to his belly more frequently. He still gets stuck on his belly as he doesn't know what to do with his little arms! We tried to add breakfast this week but it didn't go over very well. Cousin Adria was here and things were a little hectic (and LOUD) so I'm hoping he was just overstimulated! We'll try again next week. We started adding Duocal powder to all his foods and bottles. It adds lots of extra calories and hopefully will boost his weight up. We'll see I guess... He did really good with his therapies this week and tolerated alot more. He spent a good portion of both PT and OT on his tummy without screaming his head off! Go Bubby!!
Well I guess that's it for now. I'm heading in to work tonight and we've been really busy all week so wish me luck! Have a great weekend and expect more next week!! Love all, Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment