Thursday, July 17, 2008

My little fish June 25

We took the kids to the pool at Aunt Kelly's apartment after dinner one evening. Grandma Ha and Aunt Kelly took the kids to the pool a few weekends before. I have to tell you that last year Cady was a total chicken. She would hardly get in the pool without hanging onto someone for dear life, not to mention get her face wet. It's amazing what a year will do for a little girl!!! Cady has turned into a total fish!! She is still a little slow at getting in the water but given about 10 minutes, she's at home in the water!!
Dora bathing suit and cute little swimmiesHere I GO!!!Don't let go yet!!! I'm not ready yet!!!Ok!! I'm all better now!! Watch me KICK! KICK!! KICK!!!!
Learning a new trick... watch me jump!!!
Aunt Kelly and Grandma Ha helped teach Cady how to jump into the pool. As long as someone was there to catch her and keep her from going under the water, she LOVED to jump in! We just haven't quite figured out what this face is all about!!!!

Austin was just as much fun to watch as Cady! He loves his bath but was never much of a splasher. He usually just plays with his toes in the tub. A couple of weeks ago, after his trip to the pool with Grandma and Aunt Kelly, I noticed he was a little more active in the tub. I had to move back a little when giving him a bath otherwise I would end up soaking wet too. Now I know why!!!!
FINALLY!!! Back in the pool!Now I can SPLASH!

WATCH ME NOW!!! SPLASH! SPLASH, BABY!!!
Out of my little floatie, I love to splash too!
WHEE! This is fun!
I can kids my feet big too! Watch me make big waves!
When Austin's lips started turning blue, we decided it was time to get him out and warm him up! But not before dunking his whole head under water! Blow in his face and dip him down. He comes up laughing! Too much fun at Aunt Kelly's pool... followed by a trip to our favorite Old Custard stand!







No comments: